Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Lost & Ghost hunters



These are my two favorite TV shows. I think that the search into the supernatural is very interesting. The spring I am planning on going to a Geocaching event where they are going to have a real live ghost hunter take people who are interested to a active site to watch and engauge in a real evidence logging event. I cant wait.

I am also ready to go camping. These 70 degree days are giving me the itch to go flush the fresh water tanks and get that tenament on wheels back on the road. We have plans to go camping at a Geocaching event in April. I hope I am done with turnaround so we can go. In 12 days I go on 12 hour hootowls for a month straight. I will be so burnt out on work it will make me sick. Oh well at least the paychecks will look good for a while. Well thats it for now.

1 comment:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Was Lost not the best tonight. Verra verra good episode.