Sunday, March 05, 2006

Rain in the forecast


We was planning on going caching with the neighbors but it looks like rain. We was going to hit some caches in Eville because a few weeks ago we went to a caching event and the host of the event gave us a list of caches in the area and parking coords to get 4 and 5 at a time. She was also gracious enough to send me the contact info for every cacher that came to the event. I plan on using this info at our event in October, (Cache Slash 2006). I hope I can help with this event due to TA at my work. They have the whole month of October blocked out for vacations and I am afraid it will be some more 12 hour days or nights. If anyone would like to come, it is open to the general public and can be seen on www.geocaching.com in September when it is posted. It is a pretty good time with good friends and lots of fun. The king of halloween and I set up our yards to look like graveyards and set up props to scare people. I have a few motion activated props and hand triggered props to get people. Last year I had a monster in a box to scare to TOTs and a skeleton that pops out of a barrel and squirts water to get the parents waiting in the car. Have a nice rest of the weekend.

No comments: