Thursday, March 30, 2006

Short with the kids

I would like to apologize for everything I have said or typed during this TA period. I could blame it on lack of sleep but that is just an excuse. I hope I have not upset anyone and would like to expecially apologize to my chillen, Yin & Yuri. Sorry Daddy is so grippy and short. I hope to do better in the up coming days. I tend to stress when the kids cut loose infront of the grandparent and in a knee jerk reaction I snap'em back in hopes to let them know that they are not going to get away with it. I need to pick my battles and not stay on them all the time. It seems that I have lost my inner monolog. I think it and then say it with no filters. I hope this is just a phase and due to the situation but again this is only an excuse. I would like to apologize to everyone expecially my family. I will try harder to filter and not spout. I also will try not to bore everyone with my mindless work babble. Everyone have a nice weekend and take care.

No comments: