Friday, March 10, 2006

Shoo Tired Friday



Sorry for a short blog but I am very very tired. Yin decided that Midnight was the correct time to wake up and cry. Brando decided it would be best to get up with her but when she tried to lay her back down the blood curdeling screams began. She cried and cried then Brando got up with her again. I tried to sleep but did more tossing a turning than anything. I woke up this morning feeling like a Mack truck parked on my head.

Brando asked if I would listen to the news for her to see if the kids had school today because of the heavy rain. The Brainiacs at the school decided to have school anyway. Why should you keep the kids away from there brand new school that is less that a year old because the sewer backed up and was running three inches deep down the hallways, elevator, kitchen and classrooms? I mean its not like theres a threat of Hepititus of Ecoli or nothing. Im sure that in the few hours they had from 2 oclock yesterday when they let them out early because of the toilets turning in to a stinky ole faithful and 8 oclock this morning they had ample time to drain, mop up and totally disinfect the whole entire school. What idiots, I can see a law suit on the horizon. Any way I am tired so I will go to bed. Have a nice and dry weekend.

1 comment:

Ramblin73 said...

Whatcha doin?