Thursday, March 16, 2006

Tired Tired Tired

The first morning I got home I slept about 5 hours. The same the next morning but this morning it must have caught up with me for I didnt awake until 3:30 pm. I was beat last night but things are moving along good at work. Day shift coordinator had the gaul to tell us we were 4 days behind schedule in the third day of TA and we have worked circles around the day shift effort. If he would have told me that he probably wouldnt like my retort. OH well Sorry about the work blog but right now it kinda is my life. 3 down and 27 to go. Its aready getting old. See Ya

1 comment:

Ramblin73 said...

Keep your head down and keep trudging along. Thats the only way I got through working 60 - 70 hour weeks for 3 1/2 years with my sanity intact. Mostly intact anyway...I think.