Saturday, March 04, 2006

#600 Geocache Today


Well we finally got there today and it was no easy task. After getting started today after 1pm and the first couple caches kicked our butts, our confidence was shakey. But after a couple of easy finds we were back on track and back in business for the #600 cache. Today wasnt without incident also. At the marvelous #600 Brando did her best at trying to walk on water. Needless to say after being throughly soaked from the calves down I was signing the log. I was afraid we werent going to pull it off but things fell into place and there it was. We ate out at Subway in Robinson and it was pretty good. Yin and Yuri tend to eat well at this establishment. We did try for 4 more but it was getting dark and the light we had left something to be desired. Although it was neat to come across a cache on a closed bridge that I was planning on putting a cache to find out that a World War 2 plain had crashed near by this bridge in the 40s. Sometime this caching stuff gives you a bit of a history lesson also. Oh yeah by the way did I mention that we got to 600 today. I thought I might have failed to mention that. Happy Caching :)

2 comments:

Brando said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brando said...

In the immortal words of Eddie Money...

"Well if I could walk on water

And if I could find some way to prove

If I could walk on water would you believe in me

My love is so true"

(Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na,
na, etc.)