Tuesday, March 14, 2006

First Hoot Owl Could Have Been Better



Needless to say that thing didnt go stellar. We had a few hickups during the night and that pulled me off my job to scramble to get it figured out so they could get things going again. This all accompanied a investigation meeting and an investigation report. Then to add insult to injury they ran all personnel off the plant for the TA to get everything going again. The way they see it we lost about an hour times all the people working TA but really it was between 5am and 6 so most was getting ready to go home anyway. The first Hoot is the worst then they get better and after about 3 I am on them and once again a child of the night (Moohahahahaaaaaaaa). I just hope that after a month of them I dont develope a pention for day sleeping. Well enough for now. Chat later. Sorry to bore everyone of the ramblings that is the majority of my day now. Have a nice week people of the day.

No comments: