Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Rain has slowed us down

We dont like to open live circuits in the rain due to obvious reasons so with that it has givin me time to do a little bloggin. I was at my Mom & Dads today with my wife and chillen and got to visit for a spell. My Bro was there also and he enjoys tormenting Yin. Yin is a very very jealous creature. You dont dare mess with her but my bro has developed a fondness for stepping infront of a freight train and jumping off the tracks at the last second. He will get Yins attention and then hug me really close. At first she just gives him the pattened "Stink Eye". This the equal to a bluff charge of a grizzly bear. Then the forward motion begins with her slowly walking toward her victim. Then the increase in speed as she gets closer. She will just about reach us when my bro will lose his nerve and move to safety. He does not know the torture that Yuri has endured to give me a little affection. Just the mear blowing of a kiss from Yuri in my general direction has resulted in scraps and bruises on poor Yuris body. She is ever watchful and constanly monitors the situation. If any one gets too close, you can bet that they are in for the fury of Yin. Being the one she watches for, I have never looked straight at her when she is giving the "Stink Eye", but my brother described it as looking down the barrel of a Sherman tank. You are in such shock, it takes a bit to figure out you have done something wrong and you have to be quick to determine what it is before she is on you. Even my wife Brando has had to recover from the onslaught that Yin has inflicted. If you see me in the streets carrying Yin please just acknowledge me by a slight nod of the head. Anything else would be just too plain risky and the hospital bills are getting expensive. Yes... Please do not chance it or press your luck by talking.

2 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Thanks for the warning!

Ramblin73 said...

It was a close call but I survived the encounter. Never again.........Never again. It's just too darn risky.