Thursday, February 23, 2006

Thursday @ work with my friend and his brother


Today at work we all took pleasure in picking on anyone and everyone. G constantly jabs me with pencil whipping geocaches that my bro helped me find. And in kind I have been giving him crap about the huge zit on his left temple. Today out of the blue I asked him how long his brother was going to visit? He looked at me in wonder. That's when I pointed my finger to his zit and said, "You know your brother, the conjoined one?" We laughed and he said that he thinks he is going away. That's when I exclaimed,"Boy im gone miss him, He has more personality than you do." Then the relentless onslaught continued with,"I hope you are filling out two time slips for pay, if not they are ripping you off." and "Hope your not going on vacation because they will charge you for two seats on the airplane and double occupancy for the room." Yeah when we see blood we go for the jugular. Normally we reserve this type of banter until Fridays but today I was feeling generous. Some days are harder than others but for not the camaraderie of the guys at my work I think it would be really, really rough. Tomorrow will be brutal with G having all night to think up a good jab. I bet he dont make it to bed before midnight. But I cant wait for them to take a shot. Bring on the pain.....Bring on Friday!! They constantly tell me that I am mean with my comment but I just remind them that they didnt give me the nickname Rudy for nothing.

No comments: