Monday, February 27, 2006

Monday Nuff Said


Today was a normal long day at work. I came home and helped my father in law with the electrical stuff but nothing was working out. Then I came home and my wife bless her soul painted half the living room. The only thing I hate worse than messing with electrical stuff is painting. I know if I didnt help she would have done it all herself and it would have looked great but I would have had to set there watching her work feeling very very guilty for not helping so I started helping with the trim. We finally got it all painted and it looks great. It feels more warm and cosy feeling now. Then when it is all said and done I asked,"Hey do you want me to wash out the brushes?" She said, "Nah.. Just put them in a bag in the freezer because I might start on the dining roomm tomorrow..." :( Needless to say that lookes like my work was just part over. Stay tuned while this drama unfolds. Does the dining room get painted Dried Tyme green or Blood Red. Same blog...Same drivel....

1 comment:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

I have a bucket of paint at my house waiting for the painting duo.