Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Nice Little Day


Today was just that, a nice little day. Today started off going to work were I stayed pretty busy which made the day go fast. After work we celebriated a co-workers B-day at the local tavern. After a couple of drinks I was on my way home. After arriving home I found out that my lovely wife had made one of my favorite dishes. Taco bake is really really good. After eating and spending some time with my kids my father in law wanted to go up to my bro in laws to plot out the wiring for there house. I arrived home to relax in the recliner and blog. Next is a long soaking bath or a steaming hot shower before retireing. Yes this was a nice little day. I hope tomorrow is nice also. Sorry not to have anything to write interesting for today. Oh yeah...My dog got his nuts cut off and hes home now licking the place where him dog berries were. HE he ;)

No comments: