Saturday, February 25, 2006

Busy Saturday



Today I roped one of my co-workers "G" into helping me with my bro in laws electrical work. We got the meter loop, disconnect and riser mounted. We worked as far as we had parts for and then went to my house where my wonderful Brando had Taco Soup ready for us. It is very good, you can contact Brando for the recipe.

After that we went to Pinkstaff to have Christmas with Brandos Dads family. What you say...Christmas in February... Yes Christmas in February. Due to the fact that some of the family could not make it home during December they decide to roll it back and roll it back and roll it back until we was able to have it this weekend. The same people who couldnt make it in December still wasnt able to make it but it was fun all the same. We played dirty santa and I got some Stanley tools which is way better than the crappy candles I got stuck with last year.

Now I am home blogging and relaxing by the fireplace. Hope everyone is having a nice relaxing weekend. Who knows what tomorrow has in store. I think thats all for today so.... Ill blog at ya tomorrow. Have a good rest of the weekend and Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Brando said...

I also ended up with a tool set. I just kept stealing and stealing gifts... I really wanted a beautiful chocolate suade throw for the couch :(

Maybe Wal-mart still has them. I am thinking of keeping my tool set and taking it back next year!