Sunday, February 12, 2006

Hey diddle diddle an Hair Nation



Well here I am setting here trying to listen to some good ole 80s rock and Yin constantly thinks the Wiggles has to playing in her room. So as I type and sing along if find myself wandering back and forth. Shes my cherry pie sweet drink of Di Dicky Do Dum Di Dum Doe. (Head bobbin, head mosh with the hip dips of the Wiggles dance included) Man this is were I wanted to be at 32. Oh well theres alot worse places and the more I see the chillen playing the more I wouldnt trade it for the world. Yuri was playing the guitar and Yin was dancing beside him laughing but of course when you try to be sneeky with the camera to get a cute snap shot the kids spidey sense kicks in and the stop or run over to you to look at the picture on the back of the camera that you didnt get a chance to take.

1 comment:

Ramblin73 said...

Sounds like quite a party:)