Sunday, November 26, 2006

Tough time

I am trying to switch back to days. After sleeping in the day time for about 15 days I now have to switch over to sleeping at night. I normaly dont have too much problems with this but for some reason it is difficult this time. I tryed all the stuff I normally do but it seems like I start getting very sleepy around 5 oclock. Last couple of nights I have only managed to make it to 8 or 9 and my butt is really draggin by then. I hope to get all the way switched over by Wednesday.

Brando put up the Christmas tree yesterday and I put up a few lights outside. We also watch Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer last night. It beginning to look alot like Christmas. I hope to hear pleanty of Carols and Christmas songs on the radio in the next few weeks.

Yin just woke up and came into the living room and said Uh Oh. I asked her what was uh oh and she informed me that the tree is broke. I let her know that it is not turned on yet and not broken. Now she is curled up in a ball on the couch. We are not sure if we will be able to place prizes, as Yin calls them, under the tree due to curious little hands. We will probably find out in the next day or two.

1 comment:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Here's hoping you adjust to your new schedule soon.