Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hectic


Today I arrived at work hoping to have a quiet evening since we have worked our butts off for the past few nights and things looked like it was starting to calm down. I walked in the door to be hit with about 10 different jobs and everyone wanting to tell me where they were on each individual job. I walked over to our coordinator and said "What is the priority of each job?" After getting a better view of where we stood for the night I set off to get some work done. It isn't much fun to have so much to do with so little time. Oh well that is the way it is out here....Feast or Famine.

It is pouring down rain now and we are inside hoping it will move out but the radar shows other wise. Looks like it is in for the rest of the night and probably the day. I am not looking forward to getting soaked. It don't look that deep now because it only came up to the waist of the ducks.

No comments: