Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Thar He (Bo Bo) Blows!!!!


Today I was on a mission to get the remaining rebels from the super top secret project pond and get them to their new home. The first two fish were easy to catch. The water temp is cold so it slowed them down quite a bit. The last is a Blackmoor goldfish. He is of coarse black and the water with the few leaves that have fallen into it has turned into a dark tea color. He was really really hard to see. So after bailing out about 75 gallons or so of water. I was pretty well convinced that he didn't make it. The next bail I dumped in the yard had a good size little Blackmoor goldfish wriggling around on the grass. I scooped him up in a gallon container with a little water from the pond and hot footed it inside. Holding my prize with a sense of self satisfaction I exclaimed to Brando, "I found him!!!" She walked up to me and said after looking at the nearly black water in the gallon container, "Your joking right?" After she netted the contents so she could see him she learned otherwise. His fins look a little chewed but I am glad we took the extra effort to get him in the tank. Yuri named him Bo Bo. I guess he looks like any other Bo Bo that I have ever met.

1 comment:

Ramblin73 said...

Glad you found Bo Bo.