Saturday, November 04, 2006

A Place For Everything


And everything in its place. We finally got everthing out of the yard. However the garage has seen better days. The mausoleum and stones are all put away and waiting to amerge next year. All in all we had a really nice Halloween and my stress level is almost back to normal. After working like a dog today to get everything picked up we retreated into the house to spend some time talking with Pilot and Knittergirl, drinking warm Chocolate Silk coffee and watching The Village. This movie is possible one of my most favorite movies of all time. I remember talking with one of my coworkers about this movie and he told me that the movie was bad and disappointing. I think it could be a bad movie for someone with limited intellect and no imagination. I watched it the first time and really enjoyed it and enjoy it more and more with every subsequent viewing. Maybe the place for me is in The Village.

No comments: