Monday, November 20, 2006

Another weekend come and gone


We have had very busy nights on startup. The group has been getting back to the shop about 4:30 am to eat and have a break. We were hoping for a quite night because days left a couple of small jobs to check on. But just like clockwork, after first break we kept on working through our lunch and through second break. I will be glad when this is all over and I can relax. I am looking forward to my week off at Christmas. It is not getting here soon enough. I hope everyone had a nice weekend and dodged the deer on the roads. My bubby and dad is doing their best to thin the heard to keep them off the road.

2 comments:

Brando said...

That guy looks like the guy I saw yesterday...

Who is he?

Ramblin73 said...

Man Bubby you look bad. Get some sleep.