Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Big Crash


Today I Crashed. The days of 4 and 5 hours of sleep finally caught up to me and I slept like the dead. Brando asked me if I had heard Yin because she was bad and loud. I reassured her that I didnt even hear my head hit the pillow. I went to bed and 8 am and my eyes popped open a 3:30 pm. I feel a little more like I am among the living now. This turnaround is to be over in 4 days and then start up with begin which is scheduled through the 20th but may go long if their is any trouble. I hope everything goes smooth.

Thanks to Starbucks coffee is a necessity now. Now I want to try different types and styles. The stuff they sell at Caseys aint too bad but I still like Starbucks. But for $1.09 a cup for Caseys I think I will choak it down.

Brando just purchased a 29 gallon aquarium for the dining room and the fish that is in the super top secret project pond (a.k.a Area 52...one level of secrecy greater than 51) is gonna move in with us. She happened to wrangle 2 fish out into the there new glass prison and when I wake up I will try and get the remaining rebels. She mentioned that they were big in the pond and said that they are huge in the aquarium. I cant wait to see them. I will try and post pics in the next week or so.

One more thought before I go. I just wanted to express to my wonder family that I have seen very little of lately that I REALLY REALLY MISS THEM. Who new a week could be sooo long. Well back to the grind. I hope everyone had a nice weekend.

2 comments:

Brando said...

Where OH Where can my Rudy be???

Once again my hats off to all the single moms. We can't wait for RUdy to be done!!

There comes a point when the money isn't worth the time, but I am so pround of the way Rudy provides for us!!! It will be over soon!

Rudy said...

Thanks for the comment and it isnt anything anyone else would do for their families. Love ya and I will be home soon.