Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Halloween starts in November


Today my lovely wife Brando, darling daughter Yin and I went to Wally World. We headed back to the home and garden stuff to see if they still had any halloween stuff marked on clearance. Brando asked if I needed any fog juice for next year. "How much?", I asked. She informed me that they were $2.12 marked down 75%. After stammering for a bit I answered in the affermative and she asked me how many? I said, "All of it." We walked way with 16 half gallons of juice. That should get us for next year and the next. It beats buying it for almost 9 dollars a half gallon. They didnt have much else we were interested in. After picking up Yuri from school we retreated to the house and watch Cars on DVD. I really like this movie. I recommend it to anyone.

No comments: