Monday, April 17, 2006

My new hydrationpack


My wife knew that I have been looking for a hydration pack for a while. I wanted one that was nice and had some storage but didnt take up alot of room. I was torn between the Camelbak Mule and the Cloud Walker. We saw them both at the Gander Mountain in T town. After compairing them both I noticed that the Mule was black, has more storage and holds 3 liters were the Cloud Walker was blue, has less storage and holds 2 liters. Decisions Decisions...... "I like the blue one." said Brando so that was the one I got. You cant argue with an impulse like she has. Above is a pic of the new pack.

1 comment:

Brando said...

I think that we should fill the pack with beer on the day we go to magic kingdom. I could really really use it if Yin falls in love with "Its a Small World"