Friday, April 28, 2006

Friday is here

Today after work I went to my Mom and Dads to visit since they are up from KY. I walked in to say hi and to check on my darling wife Brando and the kiddies. Brando informed me that young Yin did not want to take her nap at the usual time and finally decided to lay down when in a matter of moment she was sound asleep. I love to sneek in and see my little angels sleeping. They look so peaceful and inocent. It makes me long for days long gone where life was much simpler. I just hope they enjoy it while it lasts and dont grow up too fast.

Mom had fixed a big ole pot of beans and I definitely had my share and am suffering the consiquences as I type. Bro and I like to partake our lagumes with hot pepper relish with sides of fried corn bread. It is a little plate of heaven that will lead to pure hellish torture for myself or anyone in the area.

Grandmaw looks like she is having a good time and I have yet to see my Aunt N. She must be having a good time at her friends.

I hope the rain stays away long enough for us to have a good time at Old Settlers Days. If it would hold off till after noon I think we could get a few things in.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

No comments: