Thursday, April 27, 2006

Company This Weekend


I am very excited to say we are going to have company this weekend. My cuz Cynical and his girlfriend Ragged is coming to visit. Also my Mom & Dad, Aunt N, Aunt R, Uncle A, Aunt E, 2 Uncle J's and Aunt F will visit. I am so happy that some of my family from down South are coming up to visit I am about to BUST!

This weekend is also Old Settlers Days at the 4-H fairgrounds and I hope the rain will clear out of the forecast to allow a good showing. We always enjoyed Old Settlers Days when it was in the State Park and I hope it will be the same at the new location.

My wife, Brando, is planning to have a yard sale on that weekend and there has been several people ask if they can sell stuff there also. Maybe we can make enought money to help with the Disney World trip in Sept.

Just pray that the rain stays away for Saturday. I think they are calling for scattered showers but no showers would be nice.

All the farmers have been going after bustin up the ground like stink on poop. I bet I counted 50 tractors working the ground on the way home. I like the smell of the ground being opened. That is a true earthy smell.

Not much else to blog so I will end with see ya later.

2 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

We are very excited to come see you guys. Save the good yard sale stuff for me!

K_Dense73 said...

Can I get the magic decoder ring to find out who else is coming up this weekend? Pleeeeze.