Thursday, April 20, 2006

Fridays a commin

Howdy folks. Hows all yall a doin tday? Well im happier than a pig in slop cause Fridee is almost here. Last night I sprayed the yard with some season long weed killer which is supposed to last the year but I will give it a month tops. I also did some odds and ins outdoors. The wife and kids sat in the drive way and picked out indian beads. Now thats entertainment.

Tonight I plan on trying to inspect the campers water tank. Due to a close friends recent mishap, It has cause some concern on the part in which a full water tank could drop off the bottom of the camper. I cant see any situation where that could be benefical to me. I plan on reinforcing the tank with stainless steel strapping. Also inspect and replace any broken fasteners on the tank. At work it has also been nothing but talk about camping and campers. My friend "G" has been thinking about a new 5th wheel camper and been mulling it over for a while. I took Brando to where we bought ours and we walked through a few campers and I have found a few that I would like get in the future after I buy a bigger truck to pull it.


I was hoping to watch some neighborhood haunt DVDs that my other friend "G" has last night but he is trying to loose weight for a contest and had gain 6 pounds over the weekend and decided to take some extra strength exlax type liquid. After two bottles and two dose of Milk of Magnesia he still had not done his buisness. I asked if he was coming down later to watch the DVDs and he said and I quote, "I hope to be settin on the pot at that time." You cant compete with the call of the poopie pot. Maybe tonight he will not have any upcomming paper work to do. He He

Yin and Yuri have been enjoying the outdoors during this nice weather. Yin makes me a nervous wreck but I have to let her do her thing. Yuri is riding his bike like a wild man and having a blast.

My Bro is getting a new camera and I am a little jealous. I cant seem to get my camera to take pictures for crap and his takes really nice picture. Secretly I wish that his girlfriend Needles takes the prettiest most perfect pictures and his turns out like mine. Due to my luck his pics will turn out, shall we say, picture perfect. Dont tell Pilot my secret... he cant read so I am safe. He he

We are planning to take the rug rats to Disney later this year and I was told today that they look through your bags pretty thourghly for food and drinks so I am wondering if they will let me take my new hydro pack with me now. The cooler in the stroller will also be a NO NO if this is true. I cant wait to go.

My friend "G" is having a CITO (Cache in Trash Out) event this weekend for earth day and we are planning to help out pick up old flowers and set up old cemetery fence that has fallen over. Then we are comming back to Gs house for hotdogs. It should be a fun time. I hope we get some people there besides us due to the last minute type posting of the event.

Have a nice rest of the week everyone.

2 comments:

Brando said...

I used the camera over the weekend, and most of my shots were pretty good. Rudy Rudy just because it deosn't say Sony.... Well you all know how Rudy feels about Sony. It's a wonder that neither Yin or Yuri have Sony in their names.

Ragged Around the Edges said...

So, how did it go. How was the CITO?