Thursday, April 13, 2006

Free At Last, Free At Last, Thank God All Mighty Free At Last

Tonight is the last hootowl. They are giving me a long weekend by letting me off Thursday morning. I am so happy I could just bust. I am ready for a day off. After working 30 days in a row with no day off I feel I am due. What am I going to do with all this time I am going to have now? Hummm..... Im sure I will think of something.

We are planning to go camping at Lincoln Trail this weekend and just so happen that there is a geocaching event going on there also. I hope to meet alot of area cachers and snag some coinage while I am there. We always seem to have a good time with all our caching buddies.

I hope everyone enjoys there EASTER weekend and drive safe. I know this weekend will fly by. Hope to just park my butt in a chair by the fire and relax. To all my fellow bloggers.... Get out ans do some caching this weekend if it aint raining.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

2 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Yippeeee! Sounds like a great weekend ahead. Enjoy.

Brando said...

This moring a strange man crawled in bed with me and the kids. None of us were sure who he was, but he said that he belonged to us so we decided to keep him.