Monday, April 30, 2007

Holy Cow, Where has the time gone?

This weekend we celebrated Yin's 3rd Birthday and Yuri's 7 th Annual Adoption Day. We invited family and friends to join in the celebration at the local skating rink. We skated, and by we I mean everyone else, and we hokey pokeied until we knew what it was all about. Then we retreated into the game room where everyone watched Yin open her birthday gifts. Yuri made out like a bandit also with a few adoption day gifts in the pile. We then had cake and drinks until we were about to bust. After all that food we managed to get back out on the floor for some Limbo and the Elimination game. The party wrapped up at around 3:30 as we loaded up all the goodies and left over cake and headed home. I think, all in all, everyone seemed like they had a good time. I know I did.

Later that evening we visited with the folks and they stopped by the house to visit and see the pond. Pilot ran home to get the tripod to take the great photos that you see below in the previous post. I wish I knew how to use my crappy camera. It was a very full and fun weekend.

No comments: