Monday, May 07, 2007

Dog Tired

Today we worked in the yard. Brando had the rock spread on the pond when I got home. We played on the tire swing and danced in the bubble machine that Pilot and Needles got the kids for their B-day and A-day. Then I hooked up the wagon on the lawn mower and loaded up the family and went to visit Kunkle Pilot and Aunt Needles. After getting home I started to mix up some weed killer and Brando and the kids came out and said, "We NEED ICECREAM!" I figured that since they had a gun to my head, might as well. After we got home we sat outside and enjoyed the sound of the waterfall. Tomorrow I think we will pressure wash the green stuff off the North side of the house. Fun Fun Fun.

3 comments:

Brando said...

When will the work end.... Master... I am pooped!

Ramblin73 said...

Yaw Come Back Now....Ya Hear!

Ragged Around the Edges said...

This weather does make for some wonderful outdoor memories, doesn't it?