Monday, April 23, 2007

Mr. Sandman....Where the hell are you?

As you can tell by my previous posts, I have an issue with sleeping when I have a project to complete. That is why with most projects, I like to get them done ASAP and with only one really hard day of work. So that I can just relax and sleep when it completed. However, with bigger projects which span multiple days, I find myself among the living dead. Normal my brain is in high gear from bed time till about 2 am then I finally dooze off to sleep until I have to awake at 5 am. It aint much but at least its a few hours. Here lately I have not slept at all. I have been awake from Saturday morning until Monday evening and my but is really draggin. I got home this evening and took about a 2 hour nap. I will probably not sleep tonight. I feel like crap. I am gonna try to get an appointment with the doctor and get put on Lunesta or Ambien so I can cook or drive while I am asleep. Multitasking is a good thing, Right???? Wish me luck while I try to coax the sandman to make a stop at our house tonight.

No comments: