Sunday, April 22, 2007

Progress

All weekend we have been working outside and our arms, backs and neck prove it. If it aint burnt it is aching. First thing on the agenda was installing the floor kit for the kiddos playset from hell. It worked out pretty well and was done with no big todo. Then we started working on the Super Secret Pond. I was told to keep progress reports and pictures along the way so as a good blogger I did. Here is the progression shots. It is truely amazing if I do say so myself how much our crew got done in a short amount of time. We still have some plants to get and set and a little more mulch to spread and a few boulders to place but basically it is done. Here ya go.



April 16th Progress shot

first layer of rock



April 17th Progress shot
second and third layer of rock

April 21st Progress shots

waterfall and circulator done and working

April 22nd Progress shot at night

Tomorrow I will try and get some day pictures.

2 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

WOW, that's a lot of rock and a lot of work. It looks great! Can't wait to see it in person.

K_Dense73 said...

It looks big enough to swim in. I'll bring my intertube and floatees on next visit.