Thursday, March 29, 2007

Weekend stuff


The weekend I will be out of town and Brando will have to fend off the kids on her own. I hope the weekend is nice for the kids to play but again I am hoping it is rainy so while I am away I wont feel like I am missing out on much needed work around the house. It has been a little cooler around here but still pretty nice. Last weekend was brutally warm compaired to the previous.


This weekend I will be heading up to Danville to get further degrees for Scottish Rite Masonry. They are basically plays that explain the history of Scottish Rite Masonry. The ones we saw a couple of weekends ago were really neat. The area guys that put this on were amazing actors. They had props and costumes for them all including the white wigs and wardrobe. It was really good. I cant wait to see more up North were they have professional lighting, sound and a theatrical stage. We saw Degree 4th and 20th at L'ville and we should be seeing 9th, 14th, 16th, 18th, 29th, 31st and 32nd degrees in Danville. They will be serving biscuits and gravy for breakfast and taking a class photo which will hang in there hall. They have class photos in there hall dating back to when they first invented the camera.


No comments: