Thursday, March 22, 2007

Let me tell ya little story bout a man named Rudy


Lass nite was pert near interesting. The new Television, or TV for us edgecated folks, was delivered yesterdee and after we got it all hooked up and what not, we settled our selves down infront of it and enjoyed the Hillbilly shows. It went one way and den da utter. We didnt know what was gonna happen next makin all kinds of strange sounds. At first we thought that the gray blob and the other gray blob was haven one of them there A-fairs but then the brown blob got in the middle and there was one hootenanny of a fight. They did the cowboy roll one way and den da utter. Til a blue blob broke it all up. A little white thingy looked like it was gonna be left out on the side lines fur a bit but it didnt set thar long. It was a virtual Payton Place in the little round box. The edisode got xciting when all da sudden the house begun to spin and all the things got stuck to the walls and then it sounded like one of them thar jet planes taken off. I yelled at Brando, "Grabs ups the chillins and head fur the hills!" and we tore off sump'n fierce. After the coast was clear, I dont know what that means since we dont live by no water, we came creepin back in the back room and all was still and quite. I grabbed up my gun and poked at the little metal box. The only sound it made after that was a loud buzzz. I am not sure why it shut off. Maybe the program was over. I can wait fur next weeks episode. I hope the writters can keep up this pace.

No comments: