Monday, March 26, 2007

Burn Baby Burn


Today I woke up and realized how burnt I am. My arms are on fire. So red they are almost purple. I carefully got dressed and went to work. I did pretty good staying out of the sun today until about 30 minute before going home. They informed me that I needed to stay over to help fix a problem. I carefully put my nomex coveralls on that ride on your shoulders, grinding the fabric into your skin. I never noticed how uncomfortable they were until today. I was one crispy critter. We got the problem fix rather quickly and I headed home. Brando asked if I wanted to meet them at Mickey Dees and have a sandwich. I had to get a happy meal because of the new TMNT toys, but its all good. We came home and watched the kids play on the playset from hell and play with sidewalk chaulk. When it got too dark we retreated inside and I started watch Trek Trek. Well thats about it for now.

No comments: