Tuesday, March 20, 2007

You Know What Idle Hands Are!

Well, I am feeling better today. I have only had to run to the bathroom a couple of times and only for #2 and not an upchuck episode. Brando has been lining up things for me to do when the weather gets better. You know how crap rolls so needless to say my big projects will need a little assistance. So I will be asking for my brother Pilots help. Here is a list of projects he will be helping me on in the near future. Some he knows about and some he dont.

1. Finish the Play set
2. Install the hide a stairs
3. Dig a much bigger goldfish pond
4. Install a stacking kit on the washer and dryer
5. Clean out the garage
6. Alphabetize my tools in my toolbox

I was just joshin about the last one. He has been a really big help with every project and if I call, he is out here in a flash. I couldn't have asked God for any better of a brother and I am not sure what I will do about him. And if you think I am saying this to butter him up for another project then you are only half right. He he he I really think I have been blessed with the best brother in the world and I KNOW that my kids have been blessed with the best KUNCKEL in the world.



THANKS A MILLION PILOT

2 comments:

Ramblin73 said...

you forgot project #7 Beat the tar out of Rudy.:)

Rudy said...

That is actually project #9. I havent sent you an updated project list yet. Sorry, I will get it to you asap so you can clear your schedule. He he eh