Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Halloween Projects

Well it seems that the harder I work on my projects the farther behind I get. I did get one project mostly done this weekend. My wonderful wife Brando decided that our yard haunt needed a mausoleum. So we got the supply's and voila it is up and ready for its new inhabitant, Mort. He will move in sometime this week and hopefully everything will work correctly. I am still working on a flying crank ghost and another top secret project that I am not sure will pan out. The new popup is basically done and ready for placement in the yard. Then we have a million totes to pick up and move back to the garage. The thunder and lightening will be rolling tonight with a new Angry Skies soundtrack from Rusty Knife at Gore Galore. I am still not happy with the lighting but I am not sure what I need to do. I guess I will have to spring for some good flood lights. Hope to have picture soon of the completed projects and a How To on my website. Check you later.

No comments: