Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Fretting The Trip


I was informed that I am going to Nevada for training. I axed when? They told me I could pick Oct 23 through the 27 or the week after Thanksgiving. I wanted to go in November but with an upcoming turnaround and also a visit to my parents it looks like Oct is the best of two evils. I hate missing out on being at home and enjoying the yard while it is all decorated. If the weather was nice I would probably camp out infront of one of the grave markers. I cant believe they want me to take a week out of October for this crappy training. The only bright spot of the trip is that I will get to go to STAR TREK : The Experience while I am out there but at $40 bucks a pop I am not sure I will even do that. Stinkin training! Why does it have to be this month. I guess it could be worse. It could be during Halloween.

No comments: