Monday, September 25, 2006

Back Home and the First Day of Work

As you all may know we got back on Saturday around 3:30 pm and dog tired. We all also seem to be suffering from a sinus bug. Yin has the sniffles and a runny nose, Yuri has an ear ache, Brando has a congested head and ear ache and I have sinus drainage and congestion. The worst part of the trip was the airplane ride home. Yin did pretty good on the way home sleeping most of the way and then watching the We Wes (Wiggles) on the second leg from Baltimore. (We couldnt get a direct flight home.)

To everyone who wanted me to take lots of pictures I hope I did not disapoint. I clicked through a 512Mb card the first couple of days and loaded a fresh 1 Gb card for the following days. I was doing well until the return trips to the parks where I got the ,Oh I have already seen it and probably photographed it already, mind set. The total picture count on the digital camera was 720 photos. Yuri took a disposable camera and clicked off another 24 exposures of who knows what. So I hope to have some good pics for everyone to check out soon. I plan to post some in the upcomming days. Hope everyone had a nice weekend and a good first day back to work.

2 comments:

K_Dense73 said...

Welcome, back. We missed you.

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Glad you had a good trip. Welcome home.