Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Videos for the Season


Last night while Brando was off to her scrapbooking class the kids and I watched some ole time favorite videos for the season. I have alot of videos for Christmas but I am trying to collect some for Halloween to help get us all in the mood for this wonderful holiday. We watched Its The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, Grafields Halloween and Wallace and Gromits The Curse of the Were-Rabbit. I have watched a few others while the kids have been away or sleeping.


One of my favorites is Sleepy Hollow with Jonny Deep. I also watched a campy new present version called Hollow that was...well....campy. We have also seen The Nightmare Before Christmas. We will have to watch Corpse Bride soon. I like some of the slasher movies but they are hard to try and find time when the kids are not around to watch. One night Brando and I are going to watch Silver Bullet. It is one of my favorites also. Halloween is on its way and will be here before you know it so I hope everyone has their costumes ready.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

1 comment:

K_Dense73 said...

I like in Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown when Pig Pen walks up in a ghost costume and shrouded in his typical cloud of dust and he wonders how the gang knew he was Pig Pen. Good times.