Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Los Wages

Yep I am here in Henderson Nevada. Just a stones throw from Las Vegas. I have been a really good boy and have not done anything wrong. I have resisted the draw of the gambling so far and the only thing I have done was pick up some of those cards they have stuck all over the street corners to show Brando when I get back home. I have class from 8 to 4:30 and then we plan on checking out the strip. I hope the get some really good pics tonight. We were on the Sahara part of the boulevard last night and it is a bit on the questionable end of the road due to the fact that we got hit up from money about 3 or 4 times. We just said we dont have any which isnt far from the truth and walked on. This place is amazing. Blog ya later

1 comment:

Brando said...

Did he say Stip or Stripers?