Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Cache Slash Fest 2006

I dont have alot of time this morning but I just wanted to post a quik thanks to everyone who attended the Cache Slash Fest 2006. The attendees make the event. Hands down I think it was better than last years event. We sold 21 shirts last year as to 47 this year. I think I said we had around 75 last year which was probably more like 40 and this year on the attendence sheet we counted 88 cachers. That does not count the family and friends that stopped by that are not into caching YET. I think we got really close to 100. I know a few that posted they would attend that didnt make it and I hope they can make it next year. I hope to have a decent trailer for next years hayride. Plans are already under way to make next years event bigger and better. Hope that everyone had a good time and got enough to eat. I think the Cache Slash Crew each in their own way did a bang up job and added to the whole event. Thanks STP10 for the Alien Autopsy. I think this prop alone put us over the top. What an awesome prop. I am sorry to hear the head loper broke but I know the next prop will be bigger and better. Thanks Bucky and Half Pint for the bags. Those bags assured that NO ONE left empty handed. Thanks again.

RUDY

1 comment:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

You guys put a lot of work into this and it showed. Job well done!