Friday, September 08, 2006

Holy Cow!!!


Tonight was the first night of the city Fall Festival. The past years have been a really enjoyable evening of baby contests, concessions stands and funnel cakes. I remember playing hide and seek all over town and having a blast. Now that my kids are a little older I was hoping that they could go up to the center of town and experience the same joy that I did.....HOLY COW!!! I think the Fall Festival, getting dark early and the full moon, its this combination that makes the freaks come out from hiding. I am sorry to be so judgmental but when you are up there with your family and every Goth dressed, foul mouthed, get a hotel room teenager is up there it looks pretty scary. Also it looks like about 20% of the cities population is burned out on meth. I swear that it sounded like we was in a popcorn popper, from all the people around uses teeth blowing apart in there heads. The town looked like a groping, tweaking group of the walking dead. It is a real shame. I thought that since we were going out of town this weekend that we would miss the parade but I think we saw it tonight. Scary!!!

No comments: