Friday, September 15, 2006

The Big Day

MY BRANDO
Above picture is pixelated to perserve the identity of the individual.


Today is the big day in which we will head to the Big City to fly to Disney. I must admit the I am about as excited as the kiddies are. Thanks to the tireless planning and organizing efforts of my dear wife Brando, she made this whole trip possible. She has the whole week scoped out and has planned and read all the info available to get the most fun out of this trip. She has checked and rechecked everything and spent countless hours reading and chatting with people who go to Disney alot to find out the best things to do so we dont waste our time on stuff that is not as entertaining for us. I hope that everything goes smooth and if we do run into a hiccup, it wont be due to the lack of effort or planning on my dear sweet Brandos part. She is the bomb. Thanks Brando for organizing this whole trip. Thank you again for taking care of the vacation plans. I know it will be great.

1 comment:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Here's to safe travels, a wonderful trip, lots of photos and Brando's organizing skills.