Thursday, September 14, 2006

Headed for the BIG D and I dont mean Dallas


Tomorrow after work we will be heading up to the really big city to go shopping and stay the night in a hotel before we hop a plane and head for DISNEY. I am really excited and cant wait to see the look of the kids faces when we get to The Magic Kingdom. I am hoping that Yin is not scared of the characters and I know Yuri will have a good time.

Today at work I think that they are trying to see just how much I can do in a day. I was called in to work last night at 9:30 and got home at midnight from an emergency work order and today when I got to work their were 2 emergency work orders waiting for me. I also had 2 other jobs lined up to finish when I got the 2 E's (emergencys) done. It looks like I might make it out of here on time but you never know with this job. I was informed that the job I have been working on was going to get checked out on Friday night at 10:00 pm and they wanted me here to help with the check out. I told them that at that time I would be in the really big city relaxing in my hotel room. They will have to find someone else. $ is nice but time is golden. I cant wait for vacaction to get here and in a flash it will be gone. Hurry up Friday!!!

1 comment:

K_Dense73 said...

Looks like you had a great time, but you could use some bicep curls.