Friday, September 22, 2006

Animal Kingdom



A few days ago we all went to the Animal Kingdom. Although it is probably the most beautiful of the parks it is also the most crowded because of the small paths they funnel people into and also the most hot. The vegetation and narrow paths add to zero air movement. We went to Dinoland and Yuri and I rode a kiddy coaster. Then he started making fun of Brando for not being able to ride the coasters so we went on a little further to Expedition Everest. He wanted to ride it so I said sure. We got on and he was hoppin and a skippin and saying how much fun this was going to be. We got up to the ride and they loaded us in and strapped us down. I looked over at him and said, "This is a big boy coaster not a kiddy coaster." He looked at me a little puzzled. We took off and road about half way throughout the ride. I looked over and Yuri had a look on his face that was between half sick and scared to death. I smiled at him and let him know that everything was ok. We got off the ride and Yuri said, "My stomach hurts." I laughed a little and said, "Are you going to make fun of mommy now?" and he shook his head. The Yeti was pretty cool and I highly recommend this ride for the entertainment and also to close the mouths of smarty pants little boys who think they can ride just any ride.

No comments: