Saturday, January 13, 2007

Trip to E-town

Today instead of sitting around the house and staring at one another we decided to go to E-town. We had a pretty good time. We took the kiddos to Chuck-E-Cheese for them to hoot and holler a bit. After we had their crappy pizza and spent a million dollars on the skee-ball to get 2000 tickets to get a package of sweetarts we went to the mall and made a few purchases. The list of other destinations were Target, Sams and then IHOP. We ate pancakes and all was right with the world on this cool, damp, dark, rainy day. On the way home we stopped to fill up on gas and while jockeying for a open pump a couple of punk kids zooomed in with a Camero and took our open pump just before we could pull in. After Brando backed up and pulled into another empty pump, I stood outside filling up the vehicle looking over in there direction. I payed at the pump and they both went in to get other purchases and pay. I wanted so bad to ask the driver when he came out if he liked Sweetarts. What ever answer he gave me I would have said, "Well I hope your car does." While holding up an empty Sweetart package. Instead I just got in the van and pulled away. They were just a couple of punk kids so I am glad I didnt scare them to where they would have had to go home and tell his mommy and daddy that someone put Sweetarts in the gas tank of the car his daddy bought him. Although I think it would have been fun.

1 comment:

Brando said...

We could have took them in a fight!