Friday, January 05, 2007

Thank God its Friday

I WILL NOT PICK UP MY PHONE FOR WORK THIS WEEKEND!!! I will tell you a bit of the source of my frustration. While I was on vacaction the week before Christmas, I was called up Monday morning from my boss and he informed me that if I came it to work to fix a problem that they had that I my job would give me a whole day of vacation for next year to take for the one they ruined this year. I agree to the terms that they set and would have been happy to help them if they payed me for the trip up and back instead of just the time that I am there. After the problem was solved and all was right with the control system I headed home. After returning to work after Christmas my boss recieved an email from the person that informed him to call me with the terms to inform me that I would not be getting a whole day vacation for only an hours work. We are supposed to have a meeting to discuss fair compensation. But now I want what they promised to begin with only because they lied to me to get me there to fix the problem. How would you feel??? Please post your opinion on how far you think I should take this. Mark my words I will get that day one way or another but it really burns my biscuits.

2 comments:

Brando said...

You know my opinion! Stinking Company!!!

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Aaaarrrrrghhhhhh! Not fair.