Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Waisted Effort

Im a little upset right now. My brother-in-law saw fit to bring up two s-it eating dogs and drop them at my Mother and Father-in-laws house to take care of while they s-it up and dig up the yard. Yesterday I just about when ballistic. I came home and cleaned out our dogs pin and gave him feed and fresh water. I was walking in the house and was wondering why my fountain in the super secret project pond was not spraying. Upon closer inspection the whole pond was tore to shambles. The rocks were disturbed, the fountain was tipped into the water sturring up all the sediment some the pond looked a muddy mess, the plants was all out of there pots and chewed up and floating on the water. I my first thought was one of them s-it eating dogs got loose. I walked over to the pin where the pains in the a$$ are kept and low in behold one is missing. Steaming, and not from the outdoor heat, I walked over and started straightening up the mess. The plants are a complete lose but it looks like all the fish made it from what I could tell from the muddy water. I finally got the fountain working and the waterfall placed back like it was and called a few people to vent my frustrations. The first victim was my beloved Brando. Since she is down South with my Mom she said upon the news she nearly got sick. I tried to keep my tone at a civil level and help her from becoming ill but let her know the facts. I then called my Mother-in-law and told her. She said she would be home soon. Next I called my Father-in-law. He is kind of a no nonesense kind of guy. He asked me, "Well did you shootem?" I told him that it was not the dumb dogs fault that my pain in the a$$ Bro-in-law is the problem for dragging these flea ridden things up here. The plants can be replaced but a torn liner in the pond will take alot of work to replace. My Bro-in-law is still on vacation and is supposed to come back today or tomorrow. I am not sure how this one is gonna play out. Wish me luck with the patience I need to keep from killing someone.

1 comment:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

I must admit that I'd be fuming too.