Thursday, July 20, 2006

Network DOWN

This sleepy little towns wireless network was completely down all day Wednesday. It was weird. I felt very isolated not being able to get on line to blog or surf or email people. I think our email is working but we still cannot surf the web. Hopefully we will be back up later today.

Also..
Last night about 8:30 my friends and I went to a local cemetery that has a old church there and tried to do some homework for the upcomming class. We spend about an hour walking around in the dark. We gave the grounds the full court press with the equipment we have and came up snake eyes. I was hoping we would get something because this place is supposed to be active but it was all for not. It may be because of the crickets and other bugs in the background drones out any EVPs that may be there. The night shot and digital camera showed nothing. We will try again maybe when it is a bit quiter and not so hot out.

No comments: