Monday, July 10, 2006

So Far So Good

So far we have went a week without a lose in the super secret project pond. I hope the wave of death is over. Since then I have manage to slam my truck into a close line pole that is located pretty close to the driveway. I have pretty well obsessed over this action for the past week. It seems to be a big distraction for me and my mind is having a hard time focusing on anything else. I need to get it to the shop and see how much the damage is going to cost me so I can get beyond this incident. I think until it is fixed it will plague me like a splinter in my mind.

We went camping this weekend and young Yuri put at least 35 miles on his bike in two days. He is getting so big and he loves to ride his bike. Truth be known he probably has more like 40 miles since some of the time we were not with him with our odometer to track. Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

1 comment:

Ramblin73 said...

I am glad you and the family had a good camping weekend.