Monday, July 17, 2006

Sweltering Monday

Its Hot! So hot and humid you have to almost swallow the air. I hate it when it is this hot. You cant do anything outside except bake. With the wife and kids venturing down South I was hoping to get some small things done outside like straighten the garage and spray so weeds but if it is this hot I dont think it will get done. I need to start on some Halloween projects but I think it will have to wait. I am thinking on improving on my acid spitter design and build a new better one but I dont know if it will make it. My only hope is that July will get all this hot weather out of the way to make for a pleasant August. Heres to wishful thinking.

Tomorrow is Paranormal Class III. I am planning of taking the laptop to get set up to analyze EVPs. I already downloaded a free ware version of Ghost Hunter and my wonder wife saw fit to buy me my very own copy of An Idiots Guide to Ghosts and Hauntings. She is such a peach. It does have some interesting information in it. I guess I will read it instead of using it to club her over the head with it. (Love You Brando ;) ) Well I better get back to work. C U L8R

No comments: