Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Wolf Creek Cemetery Coming Soon


Yesterday my DW, kids and bubby went out to the storage bay and grabbed some of our over sized props for this years haunt. We got them in the yard and went back for the Mausoleum and monster in the box.


Today I am hoping to at least get the cemetery arch way and fencing up. Anything else is a bonus. Maybe the thunder columns will be hooked up with the lightening a thunder generator too. Here's keeping my fingers crossed.


We have piano lessons tonight, and tumbling practice Wednesday and Thursday so I hope to get a few things up before this weekend went we get to go visit my cuzes new house. I can't wait. I also hope to get the opportunity to visit a couple of Halloween stores down in that area too.


We went to Eville this weekend and I was thoroughly disappointed in what all the stores have down there. Alot of the same crap you see every year.


2 comments:

K_Dense73 said...

We have two stores devoted to Old Hallow's Eve and Ragged thought Big Lots had a nice selection of paraphernalia.

Rudy said...

I cant wait to brows the isles. I hope that we get a chance to do it. I also cant wait to see your house. I am so excited.